Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors, 6th Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors is your essential medical reference on the diagnosis of tumors of the skeletal muscles, connective tissue, fat, and related structures. No other source matches Enzinger and Weiss’s scope and depth of coverage in this complex and challenging area of surgical pathology, and no other text contains as much practical information on differential diagnosis. Microscopic findings are correlated with the latest developments in molecular biology, cytogenetics, and immunohistochemistry, providing you with a comprehensive and integrated approach to the evaluation of soft tissue specimens.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest advances in surgical pathology thanks to major updates on recently identified pathological entities such as soft tissue angiofibroma and CIC-related sarcomas; coverage of the newest molecular diagnostic techniques and immunohistochemical and molecular genetic features of soft tissue tumors; new chapters on GIST and soft tissue tumors showing melanocytic differentiation; and more.
- Effortlessly find the information you need with a chapter organization based on the newest surgical pathology concepts and classifications of soft tissue tumors.
- Browse the entire text online at Expert Consult.
- Compare what you see under the microscope to nearly 2,000 superb images that capture the appearance of a complete range of pathological entities and help you relate their characteristics to their specific classifications.
- Apply the latest knowledge on FNA biopsy, molecular biology, and cytogenetics.
- Make rapid and effective decisions with the aid of extensive algorithms, and access information at a glance with abundant tables and graphs.
- Take advantage of all of the essential clinical and prognostic data on soft tissue tumors that are necessary to formulate complete sign-out reports.
- Navigate through the book quickly thanks to summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter, a color-coded page design, and a consistent approach to every entity.
"As the leading textbook on soft part tumors, it belongs in the core library of all pathologists, and on the essential short list of books in surgical pathology sign-out rooms." - Modern Pathology
"This comprehensive, clearly written, richly and artfully illustrated text should be in the personal library of physicians who care for patients with soft-tissue tumors." - The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
-Reviews are of the 4th Edition
By John R. Goldblum, MD, FCAP, FASCP, FACG, Chairman, Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Professor of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio; Sharon W. Weiss, MD, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA and Andrew L. Folpe, MD, Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Director, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology Fellowship, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN