Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Don't gamble on the most important exam of your career... ace the boards with the Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Johns Hopkins was the birthplace of the Internal Medicine residency, and it has led the field ever since. Now it's also the source of the most effective board-review tool in the specialty! Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know for certification or recertification.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest knowledge and concepts in the field through fully updated text questions.
- Get all the core knowledge you need through comprehensive review text; bolded key information; and helpful tables and algorithms.
- Test your skills and simulate the exam experience with over 1,000 exam questions; complete, comprehensive answers in study and test modes; and fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Go into the exam with confidence with exam-taking tips and tricks.
- View full-color clinical images covering all the image types you'll see on the boards, including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smear, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images.
By Bimal Ashar, MD, MBA, Associate Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
; Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, Associate Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
; Stephen Sisson, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA and Johns Hopkins Hospital