Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology into one portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool helps you master pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the NCLEX® examination. Specific topics include: administration, antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB drugs. For practicing nurses, these cards provide an always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
New to This Edition
- NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
- 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation, lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
- New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.
- Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a visually engaging way to learn.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most difficult concepts.
- Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to quickly reference material.
- What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give you more information about each illustrated topic in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw your attention to key information:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
- Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
- Important Nursing Implications are yellow
- Patient Teaching information is green
By JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ; Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX and Tom Gaglione, MSN, RN, New Life Foundation, Task Force for Children with HIV and Leprosy, Chiangmai, Thailand