Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, by Vincent Low, MD, FRANZCR, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this medical reference book in the popular Case Review Series features 200 cases organized by difficulty, making it ideal for quick reference and easy board review!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty , with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the new format of certification and recertification exams.
- Effectively employ differential diagnosis procedures to distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen your clinical skills with visual guidance from entirely new high-quality, state-of-the-art images presenting a wide range of clinical situations.
- Study effectively with content that mimics the new format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience - offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty and then by body part within each category.
- Stay current with the most recent findings and advancements in gastrointestinal radiology.
"This is a high-quality review of the range of conditions encountered in gastrointestinal radiology. It should prove useful for general radiologists in practice as a guide and a reference, and should also be useful for trainees as a teaching guide and for board exam preparation. It has been updated from the previous edition of 2008 to reflect changes in practice."- Bennett Greenspan, MD, MS (Medical College of Georgia) 5 star Doody Rating!
By Vincent Low, FRANZCR, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia; Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Insight Clinical Imaging, Perth, Western Australia, Australia