Cardiovascular Physiology, 10th Edition
Mosby Physiology Monograph Series (with Student Consult Online Access)
Up-to-the-minute coverage of every aspect of the cardiovascular system.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Cardiovascular Physiology gives you a solid understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions in both health and disease. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this title in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains how the latest concepts apply to real-life clinical situations.
- Get clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the cardiovascular system.
- Master the material easily with objectives at the start of each chapter; self-study questions, summaries, and key words and concepts; and a multiple-choice review exam to help prep for USMLEs.
- Grasp the latest concepts in vascular, molecular, and cellular biology as they apply to cardiovascular function, thanks to molecular commentaries in each chapter.
- Apply information to clinical situations with the aid of clinical commentaries and highlighted clinical vignettes throughout.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.studentconsult.com!
By Achilles J. Pappano, PhD, Professor; Department of Pharmacology and Calhoun Cardiology Center; University of Connecticut Health Center; Farmington, CT and Withrow Gil Wier, PhD, Professor, University of MD Baltimore, Dept. of Physiology, Baltimore, Maryland