PASS CEN! - E-Book
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$69.95|
|Print - Paperback||$69.95|
Prepare for success on the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination! Not only does Pass CEN! review all the content covered in the current exam blueprint, it includes fun yet challenging learning activities, realistic practice questions, and comprehensive practice examinations. A concise outline format and numerous illustrations make the material easy to read, understand, and remember. Written by a team of expert nursing instructors led by Robin Donohoe Dennison, this unique guide also reviews anatomy and physiology for each core body system. This is the all-in-one study tool you can't do without!
- An easy-to-follow outline format quickly and clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam.
- Content follows the most current CEN blueprint and eliminates extraneous information that is not likely to be tested.
- Learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as matching questions, essays, table completion exercises, and crossword puzzles.
- Anatomy and physiology reviews cover each core body system
- Case Related Learning activities include questions on clinical reasoning and decision-making.
By Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, APRN, CCNS, CEN, CNE, Dean, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Winchester, Kentucky; Jill Suzette Johnson, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CCRN, CEN, CFRN, Market Manager, Clinic Operations, Take Care Health Systems, Louisville, KY; Staff Nurse, Emergency Department, Saint Joseph Hospital, Lexington, KY
and Meg Blair, PhD, MSN, RN, CEN, Associate Professor of Nursing, Nebraska Methodist College, The Josie Harper Campus, Omaha, NE