Rapid Review Pathology Revised Reprint E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes - in print and online - PLUS more than 400 USMLE-style online questions! Rated A+ in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2012!
New to This Edition
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters and more than 675 images.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with 437 USMLE-style questions and rationales for why every answer is right or wrong.
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points.
- Practice with our testing platform on USMLE Consult for a realistic testing experience that fully prepares you for the exam.
- Tailor your exam by category, subcategory, or keyword: you can include new, corrected, or all questions, and you can take the exam in test or practice mode.
By Edward F. Goljan, MD, Professor and Chairman of Pathology, Oklahoma State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma