Workbook for Respiratory Care Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition
Foundations for Clinical Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
As an adjunct to the text, this workbook helps reinforce essential respiratory care A&P concepts learned in the main text. Various learning activities encourage you to use recall, application, and analysis to develop the necessary critical thinking skills. Exercises include listing, matching, and labeling activities; critical thinking questions; case studies; and key concept questions that provide review and practice for the NBRC credentialing exam.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- ALL NEW! Content is divided into easy-to-follow sections that progress in difficulty from recall exercises to application exercises.
- Direct correlation with the 3rd edition of Respiratory Care Anatomy and Physiology makes it easy to parallel workbook activities with content from the main text.
- A variety of learning activities include fill-in-the-blank, matching, and labeling exercises to help you assess your knowledge of text content.
- Open-ended critical thinking questions ask you to apply your understanding of text material with a written response.
- Case studies place key subject matter in a clinical context to help you connect theory with practice.
- Key concept questions are NBRC-style multiple choice questions that require recall, application, and analysis.
By Will Beachey, PhD, RRT, FAARC; Elizabeth A. Hughes, PhD, RRT, AE-C; Christine K. Sperle, MEd, RRT, AE-C