Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 10th Edition
An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$63.95|
The 10th edition of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook makes formulating nursing diagnoses and creating individualized care plans a breeze. Updated with the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, this convenient reference shows you how to build customized care plans in three easy steps: assess, diagnose, plan. Authors Elizabeth Ackley and Gail Ladwig use Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) to guide you in creating care plans that include desired outcomes, interventions, patient teaching, and evidence-based rationales.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! 4 Color text
- NEW! Includes updated 2012-2014 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- NEW! Provides the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan.
- NEW! QSEN Safety interventions and rationales
- NEW! 100 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on the companion Evolve website.
- NEW! Root Causing Thinking and Motivational Interviewing appendixes on the companion Evolve website.
- Unique! Care Plan Constructor on the companion Evolve website offers hands-on practice creating customized plans of care.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- Recent and classic research examples promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
By Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; President, The Betty Ackley LLC, Jackson, MI and Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; Co-Owner and Nursing Consultant, Holistic Choices; Healing Touch Practitioner, Jackson, MI