Clinical Imaging, 3rd Edition
With Skeletal, Chest, & Abdominal Pattern Differentials
"...a one-stop introduction to the field of clinical imaging" By RAD Magazine, Jan 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Over 800 new or updated images.
- NEW! State-of-the-art MRI images deliver more comprehensive content for this growing field within imaging.
- NEW! Updated photographs familiarize you with radiographic positioning equipment.
- NEW! Clearer, more detailed line art visually reinforces your understanding of new concepts.
- NEW! Additional contributors provide fresh perspectives on important topics and trends.
- Combines the innovative pattern approach with more traditional detailed descriptions to emulate real-world patient interaction without sacrificing more in-depth content on disease states.
- Innovative Pattern Approach uses the patterns that link similar abnormalities to help you learn to identify, and just as importantly, differentiate abnormalities.
- Extensive cross-referencing from pattern to disease descriptions enables the reader to quickly find more detailed information.
- Dedicated chapter on the key subject of radiology physics, including algorithms for improving film quality.
- A glossary of nearly 500 radiological terms.
"For students who need to get up to speed with abnormal radiographic appearances this book is a good start." By RAD Magazine, Jan 2015
By Dennis Marchiori, DC, MS, DACBR, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA, USA