Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$36.95|
Get the most out of your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition, by Patricia Potter et al., this study guide helps you understand key concepts with review questions, exercises, and learning activities. Skills checklists on an Evolve companion website help you learn and master important nursing procedures.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Content updates match the new information in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition.
- Updated skills performance checklists are now available on the Evolve companion website, and are both interactive and printable.
- Preliminary Readings refer back to related chapters in Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition.
- Comprehensive Understanding sections help you master the key topics and main ideas in each chapter.
- Case studies and Critical Thinking Model exercises help you apply what you've learned.
- Multiple-choice review questions evaluate your understanding of key chapter objectives.
By Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services
St. Louis, MO
; Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL; Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL ; Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Chair and White Family Endowed Professor of Nursing, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
and Geralyn Ochs, RN, ACNP-BC, ANP-BC, Assistant Professorof Nursing, Coordinator of the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, St. Louis University, School of Nursing, St. Louis, MO