Workbook for Mosby's Textbook for the Home Care Aide, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Use this workbook to review the knowledge required by home care aides and practice the procedures you’ll be performing as a home care aide! Corresponding to the chapters in Mosby’s Textbook for the Home Care Aide, 3rd Edition, this practical study tool helps you understand and apply the material with fun activities and a step-by-step checklist for each procedure in the textbook. Written by
home care experts Joan Birchenall and Eileen Streight, this workbook prepares you for the many situations you may encounter as a home care aide.
New to This Edition
- UPDATED content matches the latest information in Mosby’s Textbook for the Home Care Aide.
- NEW Evolve companion website includes an audio glossary and skills competency checklists.
- Brief Situations in selected chapters help you apply the knowledge you have gained.
- Creative activities make studying fun with games such as crossword puzzles, word-finds, word completions, interpretation of images, and indentifying incorrect items in images.
- Activities including matching, completion, and true/false help you understand and remember the material.
- Skills Competency Checklists allow you to practice each procedure in the textbook.
- Answers are provided for all questions.
By Joan M. Birchenall, RN, MEd, Trenton, NJ and Eileen Streight, RN, BSN, Hamilton, NJ