Workbook for Mosby's Textbook for the Home Care Aide, 3rd Edition
Reinforce your understanding of Mosby’s Textbook for the Home Care AideTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Practical and student-friendly, this helpful workbook reinforces retention and comprehension of information covered in the second edition of the text. A chapter-by-chapter companion to the textbook, it includes a variety of exercises to enhance learning and hold student interest, as well as skills competency checklists.
- Brief Situations in selected chapters help you apply the knowledge you have gained.
- Creative activities make studying fun with games such as crossword puzzles, word-finds, word completions, interpretation of images, and indentifying incorrect items in images.
- Activities including matching, completion, and true/false help you understand and remember the material.
- Skills Competency Checklists allow you to practice each procedure in the textbook.
- Answers are provided for all questions.
- UPDATED content matches the latest information in Mosby’s Textbook for the Home Care Aide.
- NEW Evolve companion website includes an audio glossary and skills competency checklists.
By Joan M. Birchenall, RN, MEd, Trenton, NJ and Eileen Streight, RN, BSN, Hamilton, NJ