Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2013 E-Book
With the 2013 edition of Ferri's Clinical Advisor, you can access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions faster and more effectively than ever before. Dr. Ferri's popular "5 books in 1" format provides quick guidance on vitamin-D deficiency, statin-induced muscle syndrome, postural tachycardia syndrome (POTS), and much more.View all Family-Medicine titles
New to This Edition
- Identify and treat a broader range of disorders with 25 new topics in the Diseases & Disorders section, including vitamin-D deficiency, oral cancer, hypovitaminosis, sarcoma, hyperemesis in pregnancy, androgen deficiency in the elderly male, statin-induced muscle syndrome, and more.
- Improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 41 new topics and 7 new references in the Differential Diagnosis section.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite reference.
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests.
- Get the insurance billing codes you require, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Improve your practice's efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
By Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Alpert Medical School at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island