Radiology Secrets Plus E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||
Radiology Secrets Plus-a Secrets Series title in the new PLUS format-offers an easy-to-read, information-at-your-fingertips approach to radiology. Drs. E. Scott Pretorius and Jeffrey A. Solomon provide the expert perspective you need to grasp the nuances of this specialty. This new edition offers more information and expanded full color visual elements to provide an overall enhanced learning experience. All this, along with the popular question-and answer approach, makes it a perfect concise board review tool and a handy clinical reference.
New to This Edition
- Introduces the new PLUS format, with an expanded size and layout and full color for easier review, more information, and more visual elements for an overall enhanced experience.
- Provides the current standards of radiology practice through thorough updates to every chapter that reflect the most up-to-date information.
- Contains more, larger images (including new full color PET and CT images), to offer a clearer picture of what is seen is practice.
- Maintains the popular and trusted Secrets Series® format, using questions and short answers for effective and enjoyable learning.
- Provides the most current overview and authoritative coverage of all topics thanks to contributions from an impressive list of experts in the field of radiology.
By Drew A. Torigian, MD, MA, Drew A. Torigian, MD, MA, Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania