Mosby's Radiography Online for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy (Access Code), 8th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Mosby's Radiography Online brings anatomy and positioning to life! Corresponding to the content in Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 8th Edition, this online course helps you develop the critical thinking skills you need to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs. Narrated animations and slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures, interactive exercises build on case studies, and image evaluations point out positioning and technical errors. Mosby's Radiography Online makes it easier to learn, apply, and master the positioning concepts in your textbook.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated modules reflect the textbook’s new content on technology and procedures.
- NEW! Glossary links offer easy access to definitions of key terms used in radiography.
- Unique interactive exercises provide outcome-based learning with case studies, image evaluations, matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Detailed animations and slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures and convey difficult concepts far better than static illustrations or a printed textbook.
- Image evaluations show positioning and technical errors, and include questions you may answer online and also discuss with the instructor and other students.
- Image enlargement shows the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Special situations include narrated animations, slide shows, and clinical situations, showing how to produce clear images for specific types of trauma and pathology.
- Anatomy and articulation reviews include labeling exercises for self-assessment after completing the assigned readings from the text.
- Exams for every module identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your instructor’s grade book.
- Learning links to related websites provide additional study resources, and include follow-up questions.
By Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R) and John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ