Mosby's Radiography Online for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy (User Guide and Access Code), 8th Edition
Dynamic online learning makes it easier to master anatomy and positioning techniquesTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This online companion enhances understanding of anatomy and positioning by providing a well-developed range of media-rich assets. Interactive exercises ¬–– including case studies, image evaluations, and much more –– allow you to apply concepts you learn from the textbook and prepare you for clinical practice. Used in addition to Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 7th Edition, the online companion offers even more learning opportunities to accommodate diverse learning styles and circumstances.
- Unique interactive exercises provide outcome-based learning with case studies, image evaluations, matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Detailed animations and slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures and convey difficult concepts far better than static illustrations or a printed textbook.
- Image evaluations show positioning and technical errors, and include questions you may answer online and also discuss with the instructor and other students.
- Image enlargement shows the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Special situations include narrated animations, slide shows, and clinical situations, showing how to produce clear images for specific types of trauma and pathology.
- Anatomy and articulation reviews include labeling exercises for self-assessment after completing the assigned readings from the text.
- Exams for every module identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your instructor’s grade book.
- Learning links to related websites provide additional study resources, and include follow-up questions.
- Key terms bolded and linked to the glossary make it easy to quickly look up the definitions of words.
- Enlarge any image to see details in radiographs more clearly.
- Reading assignments follow along with the textbook tomake it easy to apply your knowledge from the book to the exercises.
By Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R) and John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ