Anatomy and Physiology Online for Anatomy and Physiology (Access Code), 8th Edition
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study guide! This guide provides a variety of chapter exercises and questions - including multiple choice, true or false, labeling, matching, application questions, crossword puzzles, and more - to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content and art reflect the changes made to the new edition of PattonÕs Anatomy and Physiology, including new crossword puzzles, revised chapter synopses, and additional exercises.
- Brief synopses of the core concepts at the start of each chapter provide a quick review of essential content.
- Crossword puzzle activities encourage the use of new vocabulary words and emphasize the proper spelling of terms.
- Application questions promote critical thinking and making judgments based on content already learned.
- One Last Quick Check exercises at the end of each chapter provide a final review of concepts that should be mastered.
- Diagrams and labeling exercises include key features marked by numbers for identification.
- Matching, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, true/false and identification exercises for each chapter reinforce your understanding of chapter content.
- Answers to exercises are found in the back of the guide, along with references to the appropriate textbook page.
By Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Life Science, St. Charles Community College, St. Peters, MO, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Physiology, Saint Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, MO and Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD, Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, WI