GI/Liver Secrets Plus E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$62.95|
GI/Liver Secrets Plus, 4th Edition, by Peter R. McNally, DO, FACP, FACG - a volume in the popular Secrets Series® - uses a convenient Q&A approach to provide rapid reference and review of today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management. An expanded size and layout, user-friendly two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and list of the "Top 100 GI/Liver Secrets" make it a perfect concise board review tool and a handy clinical reference. Updated coverage throughout equips you with all of the most current and essential knowledge in the field.
New to This Edition
- Features the new "Secrets PLUS" format - with an expanded size and layout, more information, and more visual elements - for easier review and an overall enhanced reference experience.
- Contains new images and illustrations to provide more detail and offer a clearer picture of what is seen in practice.
- Incorporates revisions throughout to provide you with an up-to-date overview of gastroenterology and hepatology, including new chapters on Esophageal and Stomach Pathology, Pathology of the Lower GI Tract, Gastroesophageal Reflux and Esophageal Hernias, and Surgery of Achalasia and Esophageal Cancer.
- Offers reorganized and expanded sections covering the bowels and colon for more specific and easier reference: Small and Large Bowel Disorders; Colon Disorders; and General Symptoms and Conditions.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, boxes, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Includes Key Points and memory aids in each chapter that make it perfect for board review or clinical reference.
- Covers all of today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management.
By Peter R McNally, DO, FACP, FACG
, Chief Gastroenterology, Evans Army Hospital, Colorado Springs, Colorado; Center for Human Simulation, University of Colorado - Denver, School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado