Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$363.00|
|Print - Hardback||$363.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Stay up to date with the rapidly changing field of medical sonography! Heavily illustrated and extensively updated to reflect the latest developments in the field, Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition equips you with an in-depth understanding of general/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, the two primary divisions of sonography, as well as vascular sonography and echocardiography. Each chapter includes patient history, normal anatomy (including cross-sectional anatomy), ultrasound techniques, pathology, and related laboratory findings, giving you comprehensive insight drawn from the most current, complete information available.
New to This Edition
- New chapters detail the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of:
- Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer
- Artifacts in Image Acquisition
- Understanding Other Imaging Modalities
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography
- 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
- More than 700 new images (350 in color) clarify complex anatomic concepts.
- Extensive content updates reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Full-color presentation enhances your learning experience with vibrantly detailed images.
- Pathology tables give you quick access to clinical findings, laboratory findings, sonography findings, and differential considerations.
- Sonographic Findings highlight key clinical information.
- Key terms and chapter objectives help you study more efficiently.
- Review questions on a companion Evolve website reinforce your understanding of essential concepts.
By Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert, MS, RDMS, RDCS, Non-invasive Cardiac Sonographer, Cardiology Office Manager, University Cardiology Associates, Heart and Vascular Center, Medical University of South Carolina Heart Center, Charleston, SC, USA