Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam, 8th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
A fun, visual way to study for the NCLEX-RN examinationTable of Contents
New to This Edition
Fun and engaging, this must-have review resource covers the nursing concepts and content found on the latest NCLEX-RN examination. It features a concise outline format that’s perfect for studying, as well as 2,020 review questions to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam. Colorful illustrations and mnemonic cartoons clarify essential nursing concepts and offer a visual way for you to remember key facts for the NCLEX exam. Answers and rationales are provided for every practice question.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonic cartoons provide a fun, easy way to review and remember key nursing concepts and disease processes.
- UNIQUE! The integrated systems approach incorporates pediatric, adult, and older adult lifespan considerations in each body system chapter.
- UNIQUE! Appendixes for each chapter summarize medications and nursing procedures for quick reference.
- Electronic alternate item format questions on Evolve prepare you for the interactive question types on the computerized NCLEX examination, including priority drag-and-drop and hot-spot (illustrated point-and-click) questions.
- Practice questions on the Evolve companion website are available in both study and quiz modes and separated by content area, allowing you to create a customized review experience based on your personal study needs.
- Answers and rationales for all review questions show why correct answers are right and incorrect options are wrong.
- Additional practice questions raise the total to 2,020 in the book and on the companion CD.
- More figures, charts, and cartoons further illustrate important anatomy, procedures, and disease processes.
- Application and analysis questions challenge you to use your critical thinking skills and closely mirror the types of questions on the NCLEX-RN® examination.
- UNIQUE! A pediatric disorders icon makes it easy to distinguish pediatric disorders from adult disorders in chapters with system-integrated content.
- The detailed table of contents includes disorder headings to help you quickly find information on specific disorders within system-integrated content.
By JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ