Mosby's Respiratory Care Online for Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care (User Guide and Access Code), 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Designed to accompany Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition, Mosby's Respiratory Care Online (MRCO) provides a range of audio and visual learning opportunities beyond those offered in a traditional learning environment. This online course reinforces understanding with animations, slideshows, videos with audio narrations, clinical case studies, and a variety of interactive activities. Mosby's Respiratory Care Online is an excellent study tool to prepare for RT credentialing exams.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content and design correlates with Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition text.
- NBRC Content Matrix correlation guide aligns content with the National Board for Respiratory Care's curriculum matrix, ensuring that coverage meets certification requirements.
- New representations of Electronic Health Records for Mini-Clini Challenges show examples of documentation in the clinical setting.
- Additional slide shows and animations bring respiratory anatomy and disease processes to life.
- Additional exercises reflect updates to the textbook.
- Easy-to-understand approach explains the complex concepts in each chapter of the Egan's textbook.
- Objectives correspond to the objectives and expected learning outcomes in the book.
- Interactive learning exercises include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- Popup view of images enlarges and shows details of heavily labeled illustrations.
- Unique! Animations, slideshows, videos with audio narrations communicate difficult concepts in ways that are not easily conveyed with static illustrations.
- Unique! Mini Clini Challenges with patient medical data records present case studies to help you apply material to the clinical setting.
- Unique! Audio glossary includes both definitions and pronunciations of key terms.
- Unique! List of formulas for respiratory care may be accessed and printed out from any screen.
- Unique! Links to Activities and Media let you choose to access only activities and/or only media (animations, slide shows, videos).
- Easy navigation throughout the course lets you keep track of your progress as you work through a lesson or access additional learning resources.
- Post-tests with correct and incorrect rationales end each module. Access is provided to instructors only.
By Mosby; Edited by Robert M. Kacmarek, PhD, RRT, FAARC, Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School; Director, Respiratory Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA; James K. Stoller, MD, MS, Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine; Vice Chairman of Medicine, Executive Director, Leadership Development, and Head, Section of Respiratory Therapy, Department of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH and Al Heuer, PhD, MBA, RRT, RPFT, Associate Professor and Program Director, Respiratory Care Program, School o fHealth Related Professions, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey