Workbook for Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
What do I need to know? Why do I need to know it? And how will I use it? Focusing on the most important concepts in the Egan's 10th Edition text, this workbook helps you answer these questions and develop a deeper understanding of respiratory care through real-life examples, key points, and a wide range of activities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the changes in the 10th edition of the text.
- 20% more NBRC-style questions help you pass the NBRC examination.
- More critical-thinking/essay questions allow you to apply your learning.
- Chapter-specific exercises offer various activities, such as exercises on ethics, equipment, and mathematics.
- Word Wizard tests your knowledge of key terms.
- Meet the Objectives gives you a way to assess your learning.
- Key Points identify key concepts from the chapter.
- Case studies help you practice critical thinking.
- Food for Thought offers thought-provoking tips and questions.
- Information Age highlights all the resources available to you on the web.
- A Picture is Worth (including Pneumo-nuggets) features a mixture of labeling exercises and "nuggets" of information in the form of tips or questions.
By Robert M. Kacmarek, PhD, RRT, FAARC, Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School; Director, Respiratory Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA and Stephen F. Wehrman, RRT, RPFT, AE-C, Professor/Program Director, Respiratory Care Program, Kapi'olani Community College, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI