Workbook for Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th Edition
What do I need to know? Why do I need to know it? And how will I use it? Focusing on the most important concepts in the Egan's 10th Edition text, this workbook helps you answer these questions and develop a deeper understanding of respiratory care through real-life examples, key points, and a wide range of activities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the changes in the 10th edition of the text.
- 20% more NBRC-style questions help you pass the NBRC examination.
- More critical-thinking/essay questions allow you to apply your learning.
- Chapter-specific exercises offer various activities, such as exercises on ethics, equipment, and mathematics.
- Word Wizard tests your knowledge of key terms.
- Meet the Objectives gives you a way to assess your learning.
- Key Points identify key concepts from the chapter.
- Case studies help you practice critical thinking.
- Food for Thought offers thought-provoking tips and questions.
- Information Age highlights all the resources available to you on the web.
- A Picture is Worth (including Pneumo-nuggets) features a mixture of labeling exercises and "nuggets" of information in the form of tips or questions.
By Robert M. Kacmarek, PhD, RRT, FAARC, Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School; Director, Respiratory Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA and Stephen F. Wehrman, RRT, RPFT, AE-C, Professor/Program Director, Respiratory Care Program, Kapi'olani Community College, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI