Cardiac Catheterization Handbook E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This one-of-a-kind handbook again provides step-by-step instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab, with valuable updates on safety requirements, new technology, and new techniques. It takes you through a detailed review of equipment, specific laboratory techniques, and lab safety, as well as the limitations, complications, and medical-surgical implications of cardiac catheterization and angiography findings. The book's portable size make it the preferred pocket reference!
New to This Edition
- Covers all of the newest interventional techniques, including the use of drug-coated stents, carotid stenting, and renal stenting.
- Presents brand-new coverage of vascular closure devices and radial artery catheterization.
- Features an increased emphasis on congenital heart disease.
- Incorporates new material on patient preparation, laboratory setup, and the digital lab.
- Presents clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications.
- Features a straightforward, easy-to-understand approach and a pocket-sized format that are ideal for reference by practitioners on the go.
By Morton L. Kern, MD, FACC, St. Louis University Health Sciences Center, St. Louis, MO, J.G. Mudd Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, St. Louis, MO