Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 8th Edition
Get the most out of Sorrentino's Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 8th Edition, and prepare for your certification exam! This chapter-by-chapter workbook and competency evaluation review reinforces your understanding of textbook content with numerous exercises and activities. It includes over 100 checklists -- one for every procedure in the text. The competency evaluation review helps you prepare for the certification exam with content review, skills evaluation review, and practice exams.Table of Contents
- Comprehensive coverage corresponds chapter-by-chapter to the textbook.
- A wide variety of exercises enhances learning and keeps you interested.
- Over 100 procedure checklists allow step-by-step review of each procedure and for instructor and/or self-evaluation.
- Optional learning exercises are provided for longer programs and/or higher-level students.
- Independent learning activities in every chapter allow additional review and practice.
- Competency evaluation review section includes content review and review questions for all key topics as well as two practice exams that help to prepare you for the written certification exam; the skills evaluation review helps you practice the procedures you may be required to perform for certification.
By Sheila A. Sorrentino, PhD, RN, Curriculum and Health Care Consultant, Anthem, AZ; Leighann Remmert, MS, RN, Clinical Instructor, Capital Area School of Practical Nursing, Springfield, IL and Relda T. Kelly, RN, BSN, MSN, Professor Emeritus, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL; Parish Nurse, Wesley United Methodist Church, Bradley, IL