Workbook for Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition
Physics, Biology, and Protection
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Sharpen your radiographic skills and reinforce what you've learned in Bushong's Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition. Corresponding to the chapters in the textbook, this workbook helps you learn by doing worksheets, crossword puzzles, and math exercises. A Math Tutor section helps you brush up on your math skills. You'll gain the scientific understanding and practical experience necessary to become an informed, confident radiographer.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New worksheets on digital radiographic technique and the digital image display provide an excellent review of the new textbook chapters.
- Closer correlation to the textbook simplifies your review.
- In-depth coverage lets you review and apply all of the major concepts from the text.
- Over 100 worksheets make it easy to review specific topics, and are numbered according to textbook chapter.
- Math Tutor exercises provide a great refresher for beginning students or extra practice with decimal and fractional timers, fraction/decimal conversion, solving for desired mAs, and technique adjustments.
- Penguin boxes summarize relevant information from the textbook, making it easier to review major concepts and do worksheet exercises.
By Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX