Radiologic Science for Technologists - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 10th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$128.00|
|Print - Hardback||$128.00|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Develop the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions regarding technical factors and diagnostic imaging quality with the vibrantly illustrated Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition. Updated with the latest advances in the field, this full-color and highly detailed edition addresses a broad range of radiologic disciplines and provides a strong foundation in the study and practice of radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more. Unique learning tools strengthen your understanding of key concepts and prepare you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical practice.
New to This Edition
- NEW! Chapters on digital radiographic technique and digital image display prepare you to use today's technology.
- NEW! Streamlined physics and math sections ensure you are prepared to take the ARRT exam and succeed in the clinical setting.
- Broad coverage of radiologic science topics - including radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more - allows you to use the text over several semesters.
- Highlighted math formulas call attention to mathematical information for special focus.
- Important Concept boxes recap the most important chapter information.
- Colored page tabs for formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, and other data provide easy access to frequently used information.
- End-of-chapter questions include definition exercises, short answer, and calculations to help you review material.
- Key terms and expanded glossary enable you to easily reference and study content.
- Chapter introductions, summaries, objectives, and outlines help you organize and pinpoint the most important information.
By Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX