Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 6th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$97.95|
New to This Edition
- Updated instrumentation coverage familiarizes you with the latest technological advancements in clinical laboratory science.
- Perforated pages make it easy for you to take procedure instructions with you into the lab.
- Enhanced organization helps you study more efficiently and quickly locate the information you need.
- Convenient glossary provides fast, easy access to definitions of key terms.
- Expert insight from respected educator and author Mary Louise Turgeon reflects the full spectrum of clinical laboratory science.
- Engaging full-color design and illustrations familiarize you with what you'll see under the microscope.
- Streamlined approach makes must-know concepts and practices more accessible.
- Broad scope provides an ideal introduction to clinical laboratory science at various levels, including MLS/MLT and Medical Assisting.
- Hands-on procedures guide you through the exact steps you'll perform in the lab.
- Learning objectives help you identify key chapter content and study more effectively.
- Case studies challenge you to apply concepts to realistic scenarios.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your understanding and identify areas requiring additional study.
- A companion Evolve website provides convenient online access to procedures, glossary, audio glossary and links to additional information.
By Mary Louise Turgeon, EdD, MT(ASCP), CLS(NCA), Clinical Professor, Program Director, Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Northeastern University Boston, MA; Clinical Adjunct Assistant Professor, School of Medicine, Tufts University Boston, MA