Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 2-Volume Set E-Book, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
With the combined expertise of leading hand surgeons and therapists, Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 6th Edition, by Drs. Skirven, Osterman, Fedorczyk and Amadio, helps you apply the best practices in the rehabilitation of hand, wrist, elbow, arm and shoulder problems, so you can help your patients achieve the highest level of function possible. This popular, unparalleled text has been updated with 30 new chapters that include the latest information on arthroscopy, imaging, vascular disorders, tendon transfers, fingertip injuries, mobilization techniques, traumatic brachial plexus injuries, and pain management. An expanded editorial team and an even more geographically diverse set of contributors provide you with a fresh, authoritative, and truly global perspective while new full-color images and photos provide unmatched visual guidance. Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com along with streaming video of surgical and rehabilitation techniques, links to Pub Med, and more.
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest treatments, rehabilitation protocols, and expertise of leading surgeons and therapists to help your patients regain maximum movement after traumatic injuries or to improve limited functionality caused by chronic or acquired conditions.
- Effectively implement the newest techniques detailed in new and updated chapters on a variety of sports-specific and other acquired injuries, and chronic disorders.
- Keep up with the latest advances in arthroscopy, imaging, vascular disorders, tendon transfers, fingertip injuries, mobilization techniques, traumatic brachial plexus injuries, and pain management
- See conditions and treatments as they appear in practice thanks to detailed, full-color design, illustrations, and photographs.
- Access the full contents online with streaming video of surgical and rehabilitation techniques, downloadable patient handouts, links to Pub Med, and regular updates at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get a fresh perspective from seven new section editors, as well as an even more geographically diverse set of contributors.
- Provide the best patient care and optimal outcomes with trusted guidance from this multidisciplinary, comprehensive resource covering the entire upper extremity, now with increased coverage of wrist and elbow problems.
By Terri M. Skirven, OTR/L, CHT, Director, Hand Therapy, Philadelphia Hand Center; Associate Director, Hand Rehabilitation Foundation, Philadelphia, PA; A. Lee Osterman, MD, Chairman, Division of Hand Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Philadelphia Hand Center and Fellowship Program, Philadelphia, PA; Jane Fedorczyk, PT, PhD, CHT, ATC, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences, College of Nursing and Health Professions, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA and Peter C. Amadio, MD, Professor in Orthopaedics, Consultant in Hand Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN