Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review 2010-2011 E-Book, 3rd Edition
Don't gamble on the most important exam of your career! The Johns Hopkins University was the birthplace of the Internal Medicine residency and has led the field ever since. Now it's also the source of the most effective review tool in the specialty! Seventy respected experts summarize everything you need to know for certification or recertification, focusing on the information you really need. Then, they test your knowledge with 1,050 questions and answers online - more than you'll find in any other internal medicine review tool. The web site offers you a highly realistic exam simulation as well as detailed feedback on your performance.
New to This Edition
- A Web address will be included at the end of every chapter, which make finding the examination questions easy.
- All content will be revised to include the latest research in the field, ensuring the most relevant information and on-line questions.
- Thoroughly test your knowledge with questions mirroring the content and format of the ABIM exam - far more than you'll find in any other review text
- View clinical images, many in full color, covering all the image types you'll see on the boards - including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smear, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images
- Add your own notes in the margins or check off content that you've mastered as you go along.
By Redonda Miller, MD, MBA, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Associate Vice-Chair for Clinical Operations, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; Bimal Ashar, MD, Director of the Medical Student Advanced Clerkship, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; Stephen Sisson, MD, Associate Program Director, Residency Training Program; Medical Director, Housestaff Clinics; Medical Director, Outpatient Education, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA and Johns Hopkins Hospital