Clinical Dermatology E-Book, 5th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Widely recognized as the world's leading dermatology manual, the new edition of Habif's Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today's best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier, than any other resource, to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases.
New to This Edition
- Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest on virtually every skin disorder.
- Over 1000 full color photographs, incorporating 500 brand-new, never-before-published images for enhanced visual diagnostic guidance.
- Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
- Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been traveling abroad.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
By Thomas P. Habif, MD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine Dermatology Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH