Clinical Dermatology E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Widely recognized as the world's leading dermatology manual, the new edition of Habif's Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today's best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier, than any other resource, to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases.
New to This Edition
- Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest on virtually every skin disorder.
- Over 1000 full color photographs, incorporating 500 brand-new, never-before-published images for enhanced visual diagnostic guidance.
- Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
- Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been traveling abroad.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
By Thomas P. Habif, MD, Adjunct Professor (Dermatology), Department of Surgery, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover and Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA