Mastering Healthcare Terminology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$80.95|
New to This Edition
- More than 100 new illustrations clarify difficult material.
- More electronic medical records with sample patient information equip you for the growing use of electronic record keeping.
- Up-to-date medical terms and photos cover current healthcare procedures and interventions.
- Revamped chapter reviews make studying more entertaining.
- Games and activities on accompanying Evolve website offer you a fun and interactive way to practice building terms.
- Bookmark guide with 50 of the most common word parts provides a quick reference tool for building and decoding terms.
- Integrated exercises provide immediate practice and review opportunities to reinforce your understanding.
- Terms in table format - including word origin, definition and pronunciation - organize and present terms in an easy-to-learn format.
- Anatomy and physiology coverage provides a solid foundation for future A&P study.
- Easy-to-use spiral binding lays flat for working exercises.
- Case studies help you relate healthcare terms and concepts to real-world patient encounters.
- A&P word parts in margin columns help you learn and memorize word parts in context.
- FREE iTerms audio pronunciations and definitions accompany games and review activities on the companion Evolve website.
- Interactive games and activities on the companion Evolve website offer engaging online term-building practice.
By Betsy J. Shiland, MS, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CPHQ, CTR, AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer
Allied Health Department
Community College of Philadelphia