Clinical Guide to Ultrasonography - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$72.12|
|Print - Paperback||$110.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. Presenting ultrasound pathology from a clinical perspective, this unique resource discusses various pathologies that may be related to a patient's symptoms and features illustrations with ultrasound scans that demonstrate each pathology. Organized into four major sections - abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, and superficial structures - each symptom is presented in its own chapter along with key terms, an introductory paragraph, a clinical scenario, discussions of pathologies, illustrations, and patient scenarios. Instructor resources are available; please contact your Elsevier sales representative for details.
- Content is organized by clinical presentation, rather than body system, so readers can quickly find information related to a patient's symptoms and pathology.
- Pathologies, symptoms, and sonographic findings are provided in summary tables for quick reference in the clinical setting.
- Clinical scenarios present realistic situations to encourage critical thinking skills, heighten reader interest, and facilitate the application of text content to the clinical setting.
- Case studies - most with accompanying images - appear at the end of each chapter to offer the reader the opportunity to assess comprehension and to apply knowledge to realistic situations.
- Objectives, key terms with definitions, and study questions are provided in each chapter to help readers focus their attention on important concepts.
- More than 900 ultrasound scans assist readers in learning pathology and provide a practical resource for use in the clinical setting.
- Comprehensive coverage of pathology provides readers with extensive information on the subject.
By Charlotte Henningsen, MS, RT, RDMS, RVT, Chair and Professor, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Department, Orlando, FL