Community/Public Health Nursing Online for Stanhope and Lancaster, Public Health Nursing (Access Code), 8th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Using online exercises and realistic case scenarios, this course brings community and public health situations to life and provides you with opportunities to improve decision-making and critical thinking skills. Learning activities use a variety of engaging exercises to test your knowledge and critical thinking skills. Fourteen modules are included, each with an introduction, learning objectives, a reading assignment, case scenarios with multiple learning activities, module quizzes, and critical thinking exercises.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Reading assignments tie online learning modules to specific areas of the text.
- Real-life scenarios, photos, and video provide a realistic portrayal of the roles and responsibilities of a community/public health nurse.
- Client scenarios present situations involving individuals and groups of various ages and socioeconomic backgrounds to give you a better understanding of the types of clients that a nurse encounters in community settings.
- Web links offer you opportunities for further research.
- Learning activities use a variety of engaging exercises such as matching, multiple choice, and short answer to test your content knowledge and critical thinking skills.
- Immediate feedback on all activities reinforces learning and helps you master course content.
- Module quizzes evaluate your knowledge of the content and reinforce classroom assignments.
By Marcia Stanhope, RN, DSN, FAAN, The Good Samaritan Professor and Chair in Community Health Nursing, College of Nursing, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY and Jeanette Lancaster, RN, PhD, FAAN, Visiting Professor, Department of Nursing Studies, The University of Hong Kong; Professor, University of Virginia; Formerly Dean and Sadie Health Cabaniss Professor, School of Nursing, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA