Workbook for Health Careers Today, 5th Edition
With this workbook, you’ll enhance your understanding of the material in Health Careers Today, 5th Edition by Judith Gerdin. Corresponding to the chapters in the textbook, this workbook includes fun and engaging exercises that reinforce important concepts. With Internet activities, coloring and labeling exercises, and critical thinking activities, it’s an excellent way to master the material and prepare for exams!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Coloring and labeling exercises help you learn key concepts and understand anatomical structures.
- Key terms and medical terminology activities make it easy to learn health care terminology.
- Abbreviations exercises help you learn medical abbreviations and acronyms, along with their definitions.
- Concept Applications help in applying knowledge to the real world.
- Laboratory exercises allow you to hone your lab skills and learn pharmacology.
- Critical Thinking activities help you develop decision-making skills.