Gastrointestinal Physiology E-Book, 7th Edition
This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of gastrointestinal physiology in a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of how the gastrointestinal system functions in health and disease. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, this volume also facilitates study with learning objectives, overview boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the gastrointestinal system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Understand complex concepts by examining abundant clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
By Leonard R. Johnson, PhD, Thomas A. Gerwin Professor and Chairman, Department of Physiology, The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Memphis, TN