Principles and Practices of Veterinary Technology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$94.95|
|Print - Paperback||$94.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Now in full color, Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology provides comprehensive coverage of the competencies every vet tech needs to know. Illustrated, step-by-step instructions emphasize the technician's role and responsibilities in each procedure, and dozens of new summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information. Written by experienced vet tech educator Margi Sirois, this edition offers excellent preparation for clinical practice and for veterinary technician credentialing examinations.
New to This Edition
- New Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Complementary Medicine chapter helps you integrate physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, and herbal remedies into practice.
- Expanded coverage of exotics includes handling, restraint, and examination procedures for birds, reptiles, amphibians, and wildlife.
- Over 900 full-color photos and illustrations accurately depict specific disorders, diseases, and procedures, making these easier to learn.
- More tables and boxes summarize key information, to simplify the learning of complex material.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the entire scope of competencies reflecting today's veterinary technology practice.
- 82 illustrated, step-by-step procedures include instructions for all AVMA-required psychomotor techniques.
- Clinical discussions of the technician's role are emphasized in every procedure.
- Expert authors are qualified vet tech educators who understand your needs and write in a clear, concise style.
By Margi Sirois, EdD, MS, RVT, Program Director, Veterinary Technician Program, Penn Foster College, Scottsdale AZ, USA