Anatomy & Physiology Online for Structure & Function of the Body (Access Card), 14th Edition
Get the most out of your Structure & Function of the Body textbookTable of Contents
New to This Edition
With modules corresponding to the material in Thibodeau and Patton's Structure & Function of the Body, 14th Edition, Anatomy & Physiology Online uses dynamic audio and visual elements to bring anatomy and physiology to life. Each module includes a set of lessons exploring key anatomical and physiological concepts, reinforcing your understanding with activities, animations, heart and lung sounds, quizzes, and interactive exercises. Anatomy & Physiology Online is the perfect tool to get the most out of your book!
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes make learning more visual and engaging.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and show underlying structures and functions, such as pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the central nervous system.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments allow you to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- More than 300 interactive exercises reinforce key concepts and provide immediate feedback with activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, and sequencing.
- Learning objectives for each lesson focus your attention on the most important points.
- Lesson quizzes and module exams assess your understanding of the content and provide immediate feedback.
- Reading assignments from the text are closely aligned with the content and activities in each online lesson.
- A complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations.
- Updated content reflects the changes made to the text, and includes additional content screens, new quiz questions, and updated illustrations and animations.
By Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD, Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, WI and Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Life Science, St. Charles Community College, St. Peters, MO, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Physiology, Saint Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, MO