Flashcards for Bones, Joints, and Actions of the Human Body, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The perfect study companion to Joseph Muscolino's Kinesiology: The Skeletal System and Muscle Function, 2nd Edition, these full-color Flashcards for Bones, Joints, and Actions of the Human Body are a fast, fun way to review bones and bony landmarks, joint anatomy, joint action, and kinesiology. High-quality illustrations, including photographs of actual bones, provide a clear, realistic view of the human body and reinforce your understanding of skeletal anatomy.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
UNIQUE! A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with interactive exercises, quizzes, games, a comprehensive glossary of terms, and more.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations help you study more effectively with realistic depictions of the human body.
- UNIQUE! Actual bone photographs provide a more accurate overview of the skeletal system than drawn illustrations common to most anatomy flashcards.
- UNIQUE! Superimposed bone anatomy images enhance joint action photographs to clarify specific actions.
- UNIQUE! Kinesiology Concept Review cards reinforce your understanding of 37 key kinesiology concepts.
- UNIQUE! Detailed cross-references help you access corresponding textbook content quickly and easily.
- Compact, portable format makes it easy for you to review the skeletal system and muscle function on the go.
- A companion booklet helps you get the most from your review with valuable study tips.
By Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Purchase College, State University of New York, Purchase, NY; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT