Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy, 2nd Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy uses over 500 incredibly well-executed and superb dissection photos and illustrations to guide you through all the key structures you’ll need to learn in your gross anatomy course. This medical textbook helps you master essential surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy concepts through high-quality photos, digital enhancements, and concise text introductions throughout.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Master anatomy efficiently with one text covering all you need to know, from surface to radiologic anatomy, that’s ideal for shortened anatomy courses.
- Review key structures quickly thanks to detailed dissection headings and unique icon navigation.
- Access the full text and self assessment questions at studentconsult.com.
- Get a clear understanding of surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a resource that’s great for use before, during, and after lab work, in preparation for examinations, and later on as a primer for clinical work.
- Learn as intuitively as possible with large, full-page photos for effortless comprehension. No more confusion and peering at small, closely cropped pictures!
- Easily distinguish highlighted structures from the background in each dissection with the aid of digitally color-enhanced images.
- See structures the way they present in the anatomy lab with specially commissioned dissections, all done using freshly dissected cadavers prepared using low-alcohol fixative.
- Bridge the gap between gross anatomy and clinical practice with clinical correlations throughout.
"...Provides a clear three-dimensional understanding of anatomical structures by creating a unique photographic image collection of human gross anatomy...an outstanding exemplar of its genre, innovative and compelling in terms of production and a masterpiece of utility for students and professionals alike." - Association of American Publishers (AAP)
By Kenneth P. Moses, MD, Division of Anatomy Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA, USA; Pedro B. Nava, PhD, Division Director, Associate Professor, Division of Anatomy Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA; John C. Banks, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI and Darrell K. Petersen, MBA