Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 6th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Providing a complete study guide and certification review in one book, Sorrentino's easy-to-use Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review is the perfect chapter-by-chapter companion to Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 6th Edition. Understand and apply the skills and procedures you've learned and prepare for your certification exam with engaging review questions, exercises, and valuable self-assessment opportunities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Video icons direct you to corresponding video clips on the free companion Evolve Resources website for an enhanced review experience.
- UNIQUE! Bonus Competency Evaluation Review section includes a content review and review questions to help you prepare for your certification exam.
- A wide variety of exercises including Multiple-Choice, Matching, Fill-in-the-Blank, Crossword Puzzles, and Labeling help you review and test your understanding of textbook content.
- UNIQUE! CD icons highlight procedures that can be reviewed on the companion CD for greater clarity.
- Procedure Checklists help you review each procedure step-by-step.
- Independent Learning Activities challenge you to apply what you've learned to practice.
- Optional Learning Exercises provide a more detailed review of textbook content for better understanding.
By Sheila A. Sorrentino, RN, MSN, PhD, Curriculum and Health Care Consultant, Anthem, AZ and Relda T. Kelly, RN, BSN, MSN, Professor Emeritus, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL; Parish Nurse, Wesley United Methodist Church, Bradley, IL