Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review for Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 6th Edition
Providing a complete study guide and certification review in one book, Sorrentino's easy-to-use Workbook and Competency Evaluation Review is the perfect chapter-by-chapter companion to Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants, 6th Edition. Understand and apply the skills and procedures you've learned and prepare for your certification exam with engaging review questions, exercises, and valuable self-assessment opportunities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Video icons direct you to corresponding video clips on the free companion Evolve Resources website for an enhanced review experience.
- UNIQUE! Bonus Competency Evaluation Review section includes a content review and review questions to help you prepare for your certification exam.
- A wide variety of exercises including Multiple-Choice, Matching, Fill-in-the-Blank, Crossword Puzzles, and Labeling help you review and test your understanding of textbook content.
- UNIQUE! CD icons highlight procedures that can be reviewed on the companion CD for greater clarity.
- Procedure Checklists help you review each procedure step-by-step.
- Independent Learning Activities challenge you to apply what you've learned to practice.
- Optional Learning Exercises provide a more detailed review of textbook content for better understanding.
By Sheila A. Sorrentino, PhD, RN, Curriculum and Health Care Consultant, Anthem, AZ