Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition is the must-have item for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients' or patients' medications, this updated edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1,000 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs) that are listed alphabetically. In fact, it's the only drug book on the market written specifically for health professionals! So make certain you have the most relevant information on hand right when you need it most with Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Up-to-date drug list featuring 1,000 different drug monographs provides you with the most thorough and clinically relevant drug information.
- 86 NEW drugs added to this edition keep you abreast on the most topical medications.
- Removal of all discontinued drugs ensures that products included in the reference book are reflective of those currently on the market.
- An emphasis on trade names makes identifying drugs quicker and easier by using the names you'll easily recognize.
- US and Canadian trade names are included and identified with flag-like icons.
- Updated companion website presents you with further coverage of special interest topics.
- NEW audio glossary of terms offers pronunciations of all terms in the end-of-book glossary, and the updated audio drug name pronunciations will keep you well-versed.
- Expanded full-color pill atlas of commonly seen drugs in health professions assists you in pill identification.
- New compound drug monographs and information on popular OTC drugs give you a more complete background on medications.
- NEW generic-to-trade name reference table with page number references provides a fast, easy way to navigate information.
- Valuable content such as herbal remedy monographs, detailed information on common drugs of abuse, and medication math exercises prepares you for virtually any medication issue you may encounter in your health profession.