PASS CCRN®!, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Fully updated to mirror the latest CCRN-Adult test plan, PASS CCRN®!, 4th Edition is well known for its innovative learning strategies, targeted-yet-comprehensive coverage, and meticulous accuracy. Each section of the exam is addressed in detail, with review content presented in logical outline format and accompanied by a wealth of illustrations, tables, and algorithms. Learning activities in the book, as well as more than 1,000 review questions on the companion Evolve website, offer valuable practice and test-taking experience.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! Behavioral/Psychosocial chapter reflects the latest CCRN test plan, addressing behavioral and psychosocial issues that affect the care of the critically ill.
- More than 1,000 multiple-choice review questions on the new companion Evolve website offer convenient electronic access and can be answered in Study Mode or Exam Mode.
- Nearly 45% of the art is new or updated, including completely new algorithms based on the latest core protocols from the AHA, to help clarify complex concepts.
- Pharmacology boxes in each chapter highlight pharmacology as it pertains to each body system.
- Completely updated content follows the latest CCRN Test Plan to ensure you have the most current information for exam preparation.
- Easy-to-follow outline format quickly and clearly presents the information you must know to pass the CCRN exam.
- Engaging learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts.
- Helpful appendices offer quick access to common abbreviations, laboratory values, and formulas essential to providing effective critical nursing care.
By Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, RN, CCNS, CEN, CNE, Associate Professor of Clinical Nursing, College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH