Study Guide for Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 7th Edition
Get the most out of your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 7th Edition, this study guide has been completely revised by the textbook author, Marilyn Winterton Edmunds, and offers a rich variety of learning resources to help you master nursing pharmacology. Worksheets in each chapter enhance your understanding of important pharmacology concepts with short answer, matching, multiple-choice, and multiple-select questions, plus math review, dosage calculation, and new crossword puzzles. New Critical Thinking activities emphasize clinical decision-making and prioritization.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Increased emphasis on critical thinking, clinical decision-making, and prioritization encourages application of knowledge with new Critical Thinking activities.
- A focus on essential topics from the textbook includes drug interactions, allergic reactions, adverse drug responses, care of the older adult, and cultural considerations.
- Learning objectives are provided at the beginning of each chapter.
- Review sheets help you remember common measures, formulas, and difficult concepts.
- Blank Medication Cards allow you to fill in important drug information to take along to clinicals.
By Marilyn Winterton Edmunds, PhD, ANP/GNP, Adjunct Faculty, School of Nursing, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland; Editor, JNP: The Journal for Nurse Practitioners.