Pediatric Radiology E-Book, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$109.00|
This third edition of Pediatric Radiology-a volume in The Requisites in Radiology series-covers everything from basic principles of interpreting diagnostic imaging studies through cutting-edge techniques. Expert authors Johan G. Blickman, MD, PhD and Patrick D. Barnes, MD are now joined by Bruce R. Parker, MD to provide the latest advances in pediatric radiology in a convenient, quick-access format with high-quality images. This edition features a greater emphasis on differential diagnosis, neuron functional imaging, and coverage of the dynamic topic of cardiac MR. You'll have everything you need to succeed in radiology examinations, subspecialty rotations, and clinical practice.
New to This Edition
- Presents expanded coverage-by more than 20%-on the basics of interpreting diagnostic imaging studies of infants and children so you get an even more comprehensive guide that still maintains its concise format.
- Reflects the advances and changes in the field through extensive updates to many of the images and all the chapters, tables, boxes, FAQs, and Pearls & Pitfalls.
- Provides new insights from additional co-author Bruce R. Parker, MD-a respected authority in the field-for new approaches to the material.
- Features an increased emphasis on neuron functional imaging to highlight the recent developments in this area.
- Includes more differential diagnosis and integrates the diagnosis of emergency conditions throughout out the text so you can quickly and easily identify conditions accurately.
- Captures the prominent and fast-moving area of cardiac MR to keep you abreast of hot new technologies.
- Provides comprehensive yet concise coverage of the core material fundamental to this subspecialty for learning and quick reference.
- Presents material in a logical anatomic sequence, organized by organ system with eight chapters covering an overview of pediatric imaging, chest, heart, gastrointestinal tract, accessory organs of digestion, genitourinary tract, the skeletal system, and neuroimaging.
- Features a multi-modality approach to provide you with the most common imaging approaches tailored to each organ system.
- Emphasizes that pediatric diagnosis is a distinct specialty, as opposed to an aberration from standard adult diagnosis.
- Includes tables, boxes, pearls, key concepts, and differential diagnosis throughout the text to make key material accessible and easy to reference.
By Johan G. Blickman, MD, PhD, FACR, Professor and Chairman, Department of Radiology, UMC St. Radboud, The Netherlands