Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners E-Book, 5th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
From history and physical examination through electrocardiography and the management of special problems, this popular reference provides the practical guidance you need to diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease. The fully revised 5th edition incorporates recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiac surgery, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmias.
New to This Edition
- New coverage of surgical techniques in pediatric cardiology, the application of interventional non-surgical techniques, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmia treatments puts the most recent management approaches at your fingertips.
- New line drawings guide you through the latest techniques.
- Practical guidance from a single author presents the knowledge you need in a cohesive, consistent manner.
- Extensive coverage of special problems, including congestive heart failure and syncope, helps you select the best approaches for your patients.
- A compact, portable size facilitates easy reference in the busy clinical setting.
By Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology), University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX