Current Surgical Therapy E-Book, 9th Edition
Access unparalleled advice on the selection and implementation of the latest treatments for surgical diseases! Joined by hundreds of other preeminent surgeons, distinguished editor John L. Cameron, MD discusses which approach to take and when...how to avoid or minimize complications for any surgical challenge...and what outcomes you can expect. Nearly 940 photographs, line drawings, and radiographs provide you with the visual perspectives that are so important in surgery. What's more, this Expert Consult title comes with access to the complete contents online, for convenient reference from any practice location. It's the book you'll depend upon most for quick, efficient review prior to surgery, as well as for certification or recertification preparation.
New to This Edition
- Includes access to the complete contents of the book online-fully searchable-for rapid and convenient consultation from anyplace with an Internet connection.
- Focuses entirely on contemporary surgical management to keep you abreast of new treatments.
- Offers a new full-color insert of nearly 100 photographs providing a true-to-life visual perspective.
- Includes many new contributors who present brand new insights, tips, and treatments based upon their vast first-hand experience to help you obtain optimal surgical outcomes.
- Clinically relevant content, organized by body area, explains you what to do in specific surgical situations.
- Brief, focused chapters following a consistent format equip you to efficiently review procedures prior to surgery - and confidently prepare for certification and recertification.
By John L. Cameron, MD, FACS, FRCS(Eng)(hon), FRCSI(hon), The Alfred Blalock Distinguished Service Professor, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Surgeon, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA