Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology E-Book, 3rd Edition
This fully revised new edition brings you today's best knowledge on every clinical condition encountered in nephrology in one concise yet comprehensive, clinically focused source. A team of international experts present the latest information on pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management for a full range of kidney disorders. A full-color, highly visual, meticulously crafted format makes this material remarkably easy for you to access and apply. Plus, a bonus CD-ROM containing all of the figures and tables from the book lets you create electronic presentations.
New to This Edition
- Enhance your clinical acumen with new chapters, reflecting new advances in clinical practice: Pathophysiology and Etiology of Acute Renal Failure · ICU Nephrology · Pathophysiology and Epidemiology of Chronic Renal Failure · Neurologic Disease in Chronic Renal Failure · Dermatologic Manifestations in Chronic Renal Failure · and Renal Replacement in the ICU .
- Broaden your perspective with insights from New Editor and internationally recognized expert Dr. Jürgen Floege.
Obtain a firm understanding of complex concepts through updated text, tables, references, and more than 1,100 illustrations-900 in full color.
- Tap in to the best clinical advice from world leading authorities.
- Make informed decisions with the right amount of basic science and practical knowledge of clinical medicine for every disorder.
- Know exactly what tests to order to make a quick and accurate diagnosis.
- Create electronic presentations via the included CD-ROM featuring the complete collection of images and diagrams from the text.
Locate and digest information easily thanks to a highly templated, remarkably user-friendly format.
- Get at-a-glance access to key information using two-color algorithms and abundant tables.
By John Feehally, MA, DM, FRCP, Consultant Nephrologist, Leicester General Hospital; Honorary Professor of Renal Medicine, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK