Computed Tomography & Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of The Whole Body E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
The updated 5th edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive resource is now in full color to provide you with enhanced understanding of this highly visual field. Clinically focused, it provides quick access to step-by-step descriptions of all MR and CT imaging applications in every anatomic area, with particular emphasis on the revolutionary multislice CT. Use the latest sectional imaging approaches to accurately diagnose a full range of conditions. Any radiologist will find this book indispensable for CT and MR imaging.
New to This Edition
- Shows you how to interpret findings from the latest cutting-edge techniques-multislice CT, 3-Tesla MRI, PET/CT, and more.
- Presents new-generation multislice CT images throughout the book to help you interpret findings from this revolutionary new imaging modality.
- Includes a completely updated image-guided interventions chapter, plus five new chapters-Liver Transplants; Male Pelvis; Female Pelvis; Evaluation of the Airway; and Contrast Nephrology-to keep you up to speed on the latest approaches.
- Features a new full-color format for a more user-friendly resource.
- Provides digital-quality images throughout for enhanced detail.
- Includes both MR and CT so you can see correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Covers interventional procedures to help you apply image-guided techniques.
- Presents material with a practical, clinical focus, featuring clinical manifestations for most entities.
By John R. Haaga, MD, FACR, FSIR, Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Emeritus Chairman and Professor of Radiology, University Hospitals/Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
and Daniel Boll, MD, Professor of Radiology, University Hospital of Basel, Basel, Switzerland